Student Community Service
Read all instructions carefully.
Turn in your Student Community Service hours online to be entered on your transcript.
You have two online form options to submit your hours:
- Send an email to your supervisor for approval
- Upload a paper signed by your supervisor.
INSTRUCTIONS: Student Service Supervisor Approval via email
- Students submit their community service hours using an online form.
- Students are asked to enter a supervisor name and email address on the form.
- An email will be generated and sent to the supervisor for approval.
- The subject line of the email is: ACTION REQUIRED: MCSD Service approval from firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your supervisor with the following information to assist them in recalling your service.
Date of Service
Number of Hours
Thank you for working with our students!
If you have any questions, contact Patricia May email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS: Turning in a Paper Form #127 OR ManageBac report.
NOTE: This is the only way to turn in the IB ManageBac report or the paper Form#127 form and have the hours entered on to your transcript.
DO NOT turn the Form# 127 in to your guidance counselor.
If you documented your community service hours using the paper Form#127, and you have a supervisor signature, or you have a ManageBac report from IB:
NOTE: You must be signed in to your student Google account, like you sign in to Google classroom, in order to complete the form and upload a signed form.
- Complete the form to submit your hours.
- Upload a copy of your signed Form# 127 or your IB ManageBac report.