Student Community Service
Student Community Service hours are to be submitted using FOCUS.
1) Request verification of your service with the details listed below via email or a form from your supervisor. Please note, it is the responsibility of the student, and not the Martin County School District, to request the verification.
- Student name
- #of hours
- Supervisor name and title
- Supervisor email
- Supervisor phone number
- Supervisor signature
2) Fill out the Community Service Hours Student Tracker form in Focus under the Forms menu: FOCUS Portal.
3) Upload the verification email or form from your supervisor in FOCUS.
4) The Guidance Department will handle approving your community service hours. If you have any questions, please contact your Guidance Department.
INSTRUCTIONS: Turning in a Paper Form #127 OR ManageBac report.
NOTE: This is the only way to turn in the IB ManageBac report or the paper Form #127 form and have the hours entered on to your transcript.
DO NOT turn the Form #127 in to your guidance counselor.
If you documented your community service hours using the paper Form #127, and you have a supervisor signature, or you have a ManageBac report from IB:
- Find the Student Community Service Tracker form.
- Complete the form to submit your hours.
- Upload a copy of your signed Form# 127or your IB ManageBac report.