Requirements for Volunteer Drivers In Martin County School District
- Complete e222 volunteer driver registration form EVERY YEAR.
- Be an active Level 2 volunteer.
- Complete e270 volunteer registration form to register to be a Level 2 Volunteer (requires a current background screening; valid for 2 years).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following required documents when you complete the registration form:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Insurance Declarations Page (outlines the limits of your liability; not your ID card)
- The Martin County School District requires that the insurance declarations must include the following limits:
- Liability $100,000/$300,000;
- Property Damage $50,000;
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) $10,000 with no deductible;
- and Medical Coverage $5,000.
- When you are an approved volunteer driver, you will receive confirmation via email.
Please read all instructions and if you have questions, contact:
District Volunteer Services Liaison
772-219-1200 ext. 30223