• Students: Request to send your official transcripts to colleges or scholarships HERE


    You must have submitted your application to the college BEFORE sending transcripts.

    When colleges recieve transcripts before applications, the transcripts don't have anywhere to go and get "lost" in transcript space.

    We will not send transcripts until AFTER you have submitted your application. Please request agagin once your application is submitted. 

    • In order to verify request, you must be signed into you student google account. 


    If you need an unofficial transcript, you may access it on FOCUS. 

    • Log into FOCUS
    • Click on "Final Grades & GPA" on Left under your current grades. 
    • To print: click on the printer icon next to EXPORT. 


    If you are a prior graduate, please request transcripts through the District. See directions here.  

    We can only send records for current students or graduates from last year's graduating class.


    If you are a high school requesting transfer grades, please fax an official request to (772)219.1823. Thank you.

    This is NOT a place for transferring schools to request transcripts. This is for college/scholarship purposes only.