APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2021
We are now accepting applications for CIT's for summer camp 2021.
We invite students entering 9th or 10th grade to apply for a counselor-in-training (CIT) position for our summer camps. Selected students will earn 40 volunteer hours.
Please fill out the application below and return it with a signed photo/video release and participation waiver.
Selected students will be notified by the end of May and will then contact MCSD Human Resources Department to get background checked and fingerprinted (required for Jessica Lunsford Act compliance).
Applications MUST be to the ESC by May 7, 2021.
CIT Application and Teacher References can be emailed to email@example.com
*If selected as a CIT students must:
Complete e270 Volunteer Registration Form and select Level 3. Upload a blank document when it asks for a receipt for fingerprinting.
Complete Level 3 Background Check: https://www.fieldprintflorida.com/
- Click to pay for and schedule fingerprinting. Payment: $49 for volunteers.
- Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button and sign up.
- FIELDPRINT CODE: FPMartinCountyNonCert (if you will not need a coaching certificate in the future).
- Notify Amber Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) when fingerprinting is completed so she can check the status of the volunteer’s clearance. Note: She does not receive automatic notifications that they have been completed.
- Schedule an appointment to print a volunteer badge at the District Office (1939 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, next to Sonny’s BBQ). Hours: Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Retention Fee: Fingerprints remain in our system for one (1) year and are deleted from the system upon expiration. To extend this time, you may pay a retention fee. Cost: $6 for 1 year, $12 for 2 years, $18 for 3 years, or $24 for 4 years.
- Click link to pay retention fee: pay online.