Welcome to the Employee Benefits website. We have compiled information about benefits available to you as an employee of the Martin County School District throughout this website.
- Medical – The District provides subsidized medical insurance coverage to Class 1 & Class 2 employees. Premiums start as low as $9.65 per paycheck for employee only coverage. You may also purchase coverage for your family (children & spouse). We offer many options and are confident you will find a plan that meets your needs and budget.
- Dental & Vision – The District provides subsidized dental & vision insurance coverage to our Class 1 employees. Premiums start as low as $0.00 per paycheck for employee only coverage. You may also purchase coverage for your family (children & spouse).
- Term Life – Basic term life insurance in the amount of $35,000 is provided to all Class 1 employees.
- Disability, Supplemental Life & Aflac – The District provides optional benefits you may wish to review and decide if they are right for you.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – The District offers FSAs for health care or dependent care. These tax-free programs allow you to put money aside from your paycheck and use those funds for health care or dependent care expenses. You save money because you never have to pay FICA or Income tax on these monies.
- Retirement Plans – In addition to the Florida Retirement System (FRS) plans that you contribute 3% of your salary; you are eligible to enroll in a 403(b) or 457(b) We offer both tax-deferred and ROTH accounts. If you start saving now, the funds will grow and you will be glad you participated at retirement time. Choose from a pre-selected list of vendors and enroll today.