BUS STOP THINGS TO KNOW
- All bus routes times are subject to change due to student enrollment and scheduled pick up times.
- If you do not see a time for a morning or afternoon stop, please consult our web page under Gereral Information,Bus Routes, Document Explaning the Versatran e- link System. Due to scheduling, some students are picked up by one bus in the morning and dropped off by another in the afternoon.
- Please Note: Students are expected to be at the stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time. In accordance with Florida Statutes parents must arrange for supervision at the bus stop.
- Request for a bus stop change must be completed on a Form A through your child’s school office.
- All students must have a signed bus registration card from their parents turned in to their bus driver. The information on these cards is very important to the Bus Driver and Transportation Department in case of an emergency.
- If your child does not ride the bus regularly, please check with the school to verify pick up times and location.
- Other questions may be directed to Martin County Transportation Department Office at 772-219-1287 ext 100.