Welcome to the School Counselor Page
Please see alpha breakdown (to the left) and click on Counselor for email address.
In addition Mrs. Lopez (habla Español), our Guidance Secrtary at extension 35111 can assist with general inquiries.
Summer Dual Enrollment: MCSD deadline 4/30 (Summer A) & 6/4 (Summer B)
Registration for Summer IRSC Classes begins March 29. A Counselor will be processing requests beginning March 29., Monday - Friday during school days/hours.
- *3.0 unweighted GPA required
- *Minimum of 4 earned high school credits required
- Dual Enrollment students: Required to take all 3 sections of the PERT and score a 106 in Reading to register for SLS1101. PERT Testing NOW AVAILABLE by appointment on IRSC campus https://www.irsc.edu/admissions/pert-test.html
- ALL DE STUDENTS must complete the Summer Dual Enrollment Google Form & required steps posted in Class of Google Classrooms.
Please join our Google Classroom chph2lu
In addition, join the Remind group for your class and receive text reminders:
- Class of 2021 @sfhs2021a to 81010
- Class of 2022 @sfhs2022a to 81010
- Class of 2023 @sfhs2023a to 81010
- Class of 2024 @2024sfhs to 81010