The mission of the Anderson Middle School Media Center is to teach students to be effective users of information and to encourage and prepare students to be life-long learners.This mission is accomplished by:
- providing instruction in information literacy
- providing intellectual and physical access to informational materials in a variety of formats and media.
- stimulating interest in reading and in finding and using information and ideas.
- promoting the use of the media center by students and faculty
- working with teachers to develop educational strategies to meet the information needs of students.
- supporting the school's curriculum and reading initiatives.