Risk Management and Safety
The Risk Management and Safety team administers the safety, property, and casualty insurance, as well as the risk management programs for the Martin County School District.
The Risk Management and Safety team oversees the following areas:
- Employee and student safety, including accident investigations, student athletic insurance, indoor air quality, workers' compensation, and return to work programs
- Claims administration for workers' compensation and liability, as well ass litigation management
- Playgorund inspections and State Required Educational Facilities (SREF) inspections
- Property and casulaty insurance programprocurement and administration
- Participates in the District's crisis planning, emergency response and operations, and FEMA reimbursement