Per district requirements, parents/guardians will need to have the following at time of registration:
- The child's original birth certificate or other lawful evidence of date of birth [1003.21(4)].
- Proof of residency (FPL or cable bill in its entirety showing a service address, a notarized rental/lease agreement, or construction permits).
- A current physical examination on Form #3040 (to be valid, the physical must have been completed within a year of school entry date and signed by a licensed physician).
- A Florida Certificate of Immunization Record (Blue Form #680) completed by a physician or the Martin County Health Department. Please see immunization requirements below.
- All medical information must be current. Please plan ahead since physicians’ offices become very busy just prior to the opening of school.