JENSEN BEACH HIGH SCHOOL PTSA
WHY JOIN THE PTSA?
The PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) is a non-profit organization run by volunteers and is fully funded by donations, fundraising, and membership. Our mission is to serve the needs of our Jensen Beach Falcon family. Membership is an important source of funds necessary for the PTSA to continue to help fund the many programs, awards, and events we support. Volunteerism is the fuel to man those events. Our mission is to serve the needs of our JBHS FALCON FAMILY through collaboration, commitment, and respect! It is our hope that every individual will join JBHS PTSA!
PTSA SUPPORTED STUDENT PROGRAMS
Literacy - promotes reading and learning.
Reflections – a contest showcasing original student work inspired by a different theme each year.
Positive Behavior Support - rewards students for outstanding behavior.
Project Graduation – a safe, drug and alcohol free overnight graduation party for our senior students.
Martin County and St. Lucie County School District College Fair
The JBHS PTSA $500 Scholarship is awarded to as many students as we are able to fund and is
directly dependent upon each year’s fundraising, membership, and donations. A qualifying student(s) must be a JBHS senior(s) and may not have won another scholarship.
PTSA TEACHER/STAFF HOSPITALITY EVENTS
Valentine’s Sweetheart Breakfast
Conference Night Dinners
End-of-Year Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
PTSA SPONSORED FUNDRAISERS
- Amazon Smile - shop to support JBHS PTSA
- Parking Spot Raffle – One Junior, Senior and Teacher/Staff each win a prime parking spot!
- Brick Project- Contact JBHS PTSA President if interested in purchasing a brick http://www.bricksrus.com/order/jbhsptsa
- To read more about volunteering, go to the JBHS website or visit the district page http://www.martinschools.org tand click on volunteer services and follow instructions. Volunteer registration required every year.
- Membership dues, donations and support fund this entire effort! Contact Christine Grosso, JBHS PTSA Membership Chair at email@example.com with questions. Membership envelopes are always available in the front office. Family Membership $15.00 per year. If you haven't joined the Falcon family of parents, students, and teachers, please sign up today!
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Dorothy Oppenheiser, JBHS PTSA President.