ALL VOLUNTEER REGISTRATIONS FORMS
WILL EXPIRE ON JULY 31st OF EACH YEAR
YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE NEXT YEAR STARTING AUGUST 1
REMEMBER Always check in at the Front Office when you volunteer during school hours.
Please record your volunteer hours by signing in on the volunteer computer.
Level 1: Service on campus during school hours under direct supervision of staff at all times.
- Complete e270 form every year
- No additional background check is necessary.
Level 2: Any service on campus during non-school hours and all off campus service.
- Complete e270 every year
- Level 2 requires a background check every two years.
For On-campus Volunteers:
- Volunteers must sign in at the front office
- Wear a nametag
- Sign out when leaving school
For Off-campus Volunteers:
- Log Hours on “Volunteer Time Tracker Form”
- Complete and submit the form
- Volunteer time will be verified and recorded.
All volunteers are checked against the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's Sexual Predators and Offenders Registry prior to being placed in any volunteer position.