STUART MIDDLE SCHOOL PTSA
WHY JOIN THE PTSA?
The PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association) is a non-profit organization run by volunteers and is fully funded by donations, fundraising and membership. Our mission is to maintain a school-community where all families contribute to enriching the educational experience and overall well-being for all Stuart Middle School students. The PTSA is instrumental in establishing and providing support to valuable programs and services to improve our children’s lives. YOUR membership, YOUR volunteerism, YOUR donations and YOUR imagination continue to provide SMS opportunities for success.
We hope you join SMS PTSA!
PTSA SUPPORTED STUDENT PROGRAMS
Positive Behavior Support
Starts with Hello
Student Leadership and Service
All of the above sponsorships are dependent upon each year’s fundraising, membership, and donations.
PTSA TEACHER/STAFF HOSPITALITY EVENTS
Conference Night Dinners
End-of-Year Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
PTSA SPONSORED FUNDRAISERS
- Spirit Gear- Get yours TODAY! memberhub.store
- Box Tops- NO MORE CLIPPING! Open an account. Pick our school. Scan your receipt. Download the app here: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Amazon Smile - shop to support SMS PTSA at Smile.Amazon.com/
- To read more about volunteering, go to the SMS website or visit the districtpage http://www.martinschools.org and click on volunteer services and follow instructions. Volunteer registration required every year.
- Membership dues, donations and support fund this entire effort! Contact Tina Fenniman, SMS PTSA Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org questions. Membership envelopes are always available in the front office. Individual Memberships $10; Family Membership $20.00 per year. If you haven't joined the Jaguar family of parents, students, and teachers, please sign up today! Pay your Membership by using the attached form or pay by credit at our membership hub by clicking here: memberhub.store
PTSA STUDENT REPS
- Membership dues: Contact Jac McManus, SMS PTSA Student Chair at email@example.com questions. Membership envelopes are always available in the front office. Student Memberships $5. Pay your Membership by using the attached form or pay by credit at our membership hub by clicking here: memberhub.store
SMS SPIRIT SHIRTS
- Spirit Shirts are still available. Order your short sleeve for $20 or long sleeve for $25 by clicking here: memberhub.store Contact Tina Fenniman, SMS PTSA Spirit Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org questions.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
- Contact email@example.comLeslie Crouch, SMS PTSA President.