Tech support (hardware and software issues) for District-issued devices is available at the following locations:
***Please email MCSDLaptops@martinschools.org for assistance with your child's District-issued device PRIOR to arriving at either location for tech support. ***
District Office - 1939 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994
Monday - Friday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indiantown Middle School 16303 SW Farm Rd., Indiantown, FL 34956
Monday - Friday 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. by appointment only
- Traditional learners with technical support needs should go to room L13. Times vary and hours will be adjusted and flexed as needed.
- Google Classroom Codes: Links to Google Classrooms will be posted for each class in FOCUS. Students will use the “join code” to access each of their classes. Zoom links will be posted in each Google classroom.
- Students (remote and in person) should click on their class schedule, then teachers class and capture their google classroom codes.
- Next enter the Class link portal, then google classroom and add the class (don’t worry your student will understand).
- Zoom links for your classes will be in the google classroom.
- Please be understanding as class changes happen and technology can be fickle