Parking Decals-On Sale Now
Pre-sale of parking decals may be purchased according to class.
Seniors: Tuesday June 16 through Thursday June 18
Juniors: Tuesday June 23 through Thursday June 25
Your CLASS is determined by your enrollment date!
When registering, you must have the following.
1. A copy of a valid Florida Driver’s License. (Learner’s Permit is not acceptable.)
2. A copy of a Vehicle Registration Form. (Expired registrations will not be accepted.)
3. Cash, Check or Money Order for $60.00 made payable to Jensen Beach High School
4. Completed Parking Application/Contract with Parent/Guardian Signatures on front and back.
* All of the above items must be turned in at the same time.
* Students with outstanding After School Detentions, In School Solutions, unresolved discipline infractions or who owe any outstanding fees will NOT be extended the privilege of campus parking until those obligations are fulfilled.
Application packages are available on the deans office page (click here). Registration will be non-contact via drive-through at the Front Office from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM on the following days:
SENIORS: CLASS OF 2021
GPA OF 3.5+ TUESDAY, June 16
GPA OF 3.0+ WEDNESDAY, June 17
GPA OF 2.0+ THURSDAY, June 18
JUNIORS: CLASS OF 2022
GPA OF 3.5+ TUESDAY, June 23
GPA OF 3.0+ WEDNESDAY, June 24
GPA OF 2.0+ THURSDAY, June 25
**Students not wishing to attend one of these sessions may also mail COMPLETED packages and check made payable to JBHS to:
Jensen Beach High School
Attn: Student Parking
2875 NW Goldenrod Road
Jensen Beach, FL 34957