Return to Headlines
BESSEY CREEK ELEMENTARY DRESS CODE
- Bessey Creek Elementary logo t-shirts. (Any BCE club or activity shirts on Fridays only.)
- Any dresses and shirts with collars and sleeves.
- All shirts must be longer than the top of pants/skirts/skorts/shorts.
- Clothing with inappropriate/offensive language, message(s) or picture(s) is never permitted on campus.
- Shirts meeting dress code criteria must be worn under all outerwear.
- Skirts, skorts, dresses must be no shorter than 2” above the knee.
- Shorts must be no shorter than 4” above the knee and must be worn no lower than the hip.
- Skirts, skorts or dresses worn over leggings or tights must be no shorter than 2” above the knee.
- Shorts worn over leggings or tights must be no shorter than 4” above the knee and must be worn no lower than the hip.
- Clothing must not be torn or ripped.
- Words printed across the backside of pants, skirts, skorts are not permitted.
- Shoes must have a rubberlike sole that provides ample traction, and must have a closed toe and closed heel to ensure student safety. Loose fitting shoes that clop or flap are not permitted. Heels must not be elevated and may not contain wheels. Shoes with laces must be laced to the top and tied tightly.
- Jewelry and clothing that is at risk of getting pulled or tangled will be considered a safety risk and will not be permitted.
- Any jewelry or trinkets that distracts or disrupts the learning environment is not permitted.
- No hats/head covering or sunglasses may be worn inside the building without a doctor’s note.
- Long scarves will not be permitted.
- Unnatural hair colors or glitter, hair streamers, extensions, distracting hair accessories and/or unusual haircuts are not permitted.
- Makeup is not permitted.