Stuart Middle School Cafeteria
We serve Breakfast, Lunch, and offer snacks every day to our students. They can choose from FOUR different entrée options for lunch. School lunches offer 5 meal components daily (fruit, vegetable, grain, protein, and milk). To build a meal students need to choose at least 3 of the 5 components, one of them being a fruit or vegetable. Federal nutrition standards require that school meals meet specific standards including:
- A wide variety of fruits and vegetables
- Whole grain rich foods (all grains are 50% or more whole grain)
- Fat-free or 1% milk
- Foods low in sodium, fat, and saturated fat
LINK TO OUR MENU
Student’s lunch accounts are made with their (4300) ID number that they will keep throughout their time in MCSD. If you do not know your students ID number, please contact your school’s cafeteria. All students will key in their ID number on a pin pad or scan their ID badge when they go through the breakfast and/or lunch line. Breakfast $1.50 (reduced $0.30) Lunch $2.10 (reduced $0.40) Cuisine $3.50 (reduced $0.40) Premium.
Parents can add money to a student’s account in three different ways:
- Cash: Students may buy meals with cash or credit their account with cash in the cafeteria serving line ONLY. Students may NOT use CASH at the kiosks.
- Check: Students may bring a check with their student ID number on it to the cafeteria to be added to their account.
- Online: Payments can be made at www.k12paymentcenter.com using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card for a fee of $2.00 per transaction. Parents can also use this website to view student spending and set up low balance reminders at no cost.
Free and Reduced Price Meal Household Applications
Free and reduced price meal household applications can also be found online www.lunchapplication.com. Paper applications can also be picked up from the cafeteria or front office. A NEW APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT EVERY YEAR to continue receiving benefits, if eligible.
Buying Snacks in the Cafeteria
In addition to daily meal options, school cafeterias also have a variety of snacks and beverages available for purchase. All snack items sold in the cafeteria meet national nutrition guidelines, called Smart Snack Standards, similar to those for the school lunch program. Note: Parents can contact their student’s cafeteria manager any time to place restrictions on a student’s ability to purchase snacks. Restrictions can be made in several different ways including setting daily spending limits, allowing snacks on certain days only, or totally blocking all snack sales.
Cafeteria Manager: Samantha Diaz
Phone number: 772-219-1697
Email address: Diazs@martin.k12.fl.us