5/15/2020 (rev 5/18)
Congratulations Class of 2020!
Graduation...are you ready? While we cannot change the current circumstances we are faced with as a society, we are committed to doing everything possible to celebrate the most significant of senior milestones – graduation – in a way that honors your individual and collective accomplishments, as well as the resiliency and unique, spirt of your graduating class.
- Graduation Ceremony: Friday, July 24th at 9:00am.
- Please complete this quick survey for the graduation ceremony. Click here (Senior google sign in required)
- Share your videos, pictures and song suggestions as we capture your memories of the Senior Class of 2020 and your next steps leaving South Fork High School. (Senior google sign in required)
- "Everyman Speech" Every year, SFHS has a student speaker at graduation that is considered the representative of the senior class. This student has a story to share, it is not necessary for them to have the highest GPA, best attendance, play a sport or take AP classes. This student is someone who speaks from the heart and inspires their class. A committee reviews your submissions and the winner will be contacted. Deadline is Tuesday May 26. Please limit your narrative to 400 words and submit on the Senior Class of 2020 Google Classroom.
- Senior check out letter
- Senior timeline
- Senior Exit form to indicate your post-grad plans and where to send your final transcript ️
- Senior Class of 2020 Google classroom:
- Join code qaep4gn
- Upload photos and videos celebrating your career at SFHS
- Order your Cap & Gowns from Herff Jones https://www.herffjones.com/schools/highschool/09003581000/
- Complete all SFHS classes, Edgenuity classes, FLVS and IRSC classes in order to participate in graduation!