The final day to purchase a yearbook (click here) will be 3/26/21. All purchases must be completed online at www.YearbookOrderCenter.com (code 10113). No checks or cash will be accepted moving forward.
The final day to purchase Senior Ads (click here) will be 2/15/21. All purchases must be completed online at www.YearbookOrderCenter.com (code 10113). No checks or cash will be accepted moving forward. Once purchased, parents will have the opportunity to design the ad online through the order center.
The last day to have your senior portrait (click here) taken has been extended to 1/31/21. Please contact Cady Studios if you still need your senior picture taken.
If you previously purchased a yearbook or senior ad via check or cash and would like to check to make sure your order was received, please email our Bookkeeper, Robyn Connor at email@example.com
Class of 2022 Scholarship opportunities
- TWO upcoming scholarship deadlines (Jan 21 & Jan 29) for the Class of 2022! Information posted in the Class of 2022 Google Classroom under Classwork.
7 Period Bell Schedule
- Bell Schedule and Lunch assignments are posted in the Class of 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 Google Classrooms
Tutoring continues this week!
- Tutoring will be available in the Media Center; Tuesday & Thursday until 5:30pm and the activity bus will be available.
January SAC meeting
- Monday, January 11 at 3:30pm. Please email Mrs. Goode firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link
Class of 2022 Junior Presentation
- Video posted in Class of 2022 Google Classroom regarding graduation requirements, testing, University requirements, College expectations, etc.! Spanish translation available.
- Report Cards are scheduled to be posted in FOCUS on Friday, January 15th. First semester ended on December 18th . First and Second Quarter grades will be averaged into Semester grades and included with student's overall grade point average.
PSAT score reports
- Test Score report, practice tools, and next steps (Free personalized SAT study, AP Potential, Career Finder, College Search, SAT registration) available to students on their College Board account. Refer to the email sent to students from CollegeBoard.
Updated Student Handbook
Updating your student’s learning option: Please contact the school at 219-1840 ext.35111
Our Educational Technology Department is offering tech support hours to students who need to have camera settings enabled on their District-issued devices:
- District Office - 1939 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994
Monday - Friday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Indiantown Middle School - 16303 SW Farm Rd., Indiantown, FL 34956
Monday - Friday 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. by appointment only**
** Please email MCSDLaptops@martinschools.org with questions or to request a service appointment at Indiantown Middle School.
All Students Eat FREE!
- ALL Students, regardless of income, will receive breakfast and lunch at no cost in the school cafeteria. Students can also pick 3 sides to count as a free lunch. CLICK HERE for details. Children aged 18 and under who do not attend a school site will pick up meals for the week every Tuesday between 3-5 p.m. at J.D. Parker Elementary, Port Salerno Elementary or Warfield Elementary. The meal order form is available in English and Spanish on the District's website.
Tech Tip Tuesday
- Have you seen our Tech Tip Tuesday videos from our very own Mrs. Morreale? CLICK HERE
Questions or Concerns: Please email us at email@example.com