The Martin County School District's Food & Nutrition Services Department has announced the meal benefits families can expect their children to receive during the 2021-2022 school year:
- All students enrolled in District-operated schools will continue to be eligible for free breakfasts and lunches.
- All District-operated elementary schools and Indiantown Middle School will offer free suppers and afternoon snacks each day.
- Even though meals will be free for all students, families are still encouraged to complete a school meal application form. The completion of these forms ensures the District continues to be eligible for specific types of funding.
- Hidden Oaks Middle School students and all high school students will be able to use credit/debit cards to purchase a la carte items if desired.
- The "Take 3 and it's FREE" program will still be an option! If students prefer to bring their favorite meal entrees from home for lunch, school cafeterias will provide them with a fruit, grain item and milk each day to create a healthy, filling and delicious meal.
Questions about meal options? Email AskFNS@martinschools.org or call (772) 223-2655.