- Pick Up Application in Student Services Office or find on the SFHS website.
- Fill out the 22-23 Parking Application and attach copies of all required documentation as noted on the top of the application.
- Turn in to the SFHS Student Services Office beginning Monday, 05/23/22.
- While school is in session please drop of before/after school or during your assigned lunch.
- When school is out of session, we will accept them in the SFHS Student Services Office Monday-Thursday, 05/31/22 through 06/09/22 between 8AM-3PM.
- NO payment is needed at this time. You will pay when you pick up your decals in August.
Remember that you must meet the following requirements in order for your application to be accepted:
- Senior (12) or Junior (11) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023)
- Valid FL driver's license - NO applications will be accepted with learner's permit.
- A minimum 2.0 GPA
- Free from any obligations prior to dropping off parking application
- Free from any outstanding disciplinary consequences
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Thurston or Mrs. Sparks in Student Services (772-219-1840 x35147).