Congratulations to the Martin County School District’s graduating Class of 2022!
On May 20th, 23rd and 24th, eligible Martin County seniors will be graduating from high school and receiving their diplomas in front of family and friends.
For such a momentous occasion, we want to ensure families and students are prepared with all the information necessary to enjoy their night.
- South Fork High Graduation:
- Friday, May 20, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. in the SFHS Gymnasium
- STUDENTS: Arrive no later than 5:45 p.m.
- Each student will receive four tickets: THREE FOR SEATING IN THE GYMNASIUM, ONE IN AUDITORIUM
- PARKING: Students will park at the baseball and softball fields. Parents may park in the main parking lot of the school.
- For families not able to attend in person, click here for the livestream of the ceremony: https://boxcast.tv/view/south-forth-high-school-graduation-ceremony-dsutrbcikxdtsxcr7jvs
- For more detailed information about South Fork High’s graduation procedures, click here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uhBMe-NIyhGEuwPJahF5N_P_vEfVmQi/view
- Jensen Beach High Graduation:
- Monday, May 23, 2022, at 7 p.m. in the JBHS Gymnasium
- STUDENTS: Please report to the school no later than 5:30 p.m.
- Each student will receive four tickets. Attendees will be admitted into the gymnasium starting at 6 p.m.
- For families unable to attend in person, click here for the livestream of the ceremony: https://boxcast.tv/view/jensen-beach-highschool-graduation-ceremony-qfowmzxlcc6k9ywwq5uj
- Martin County High Graduation:
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022, at 7 p.m. in the MCHS Don Wallen Gymnasium
- STUDENTS: Please report to your assigned room no later than 5:00 pm.
- PARKING: Please park at the baseball fields and softball fields.
- Each student will receive four guest tickets. Attendees will be admitted into the gymnasium starting at 5:30 p.m.
- For families unable to attend, visit the livestream of the ceremony here: https://boxcast.tv/view/martin-highschool-graduation-ceremony-xacpku1gaa656zeu5kyn
- For more detailed information about Martin County High’s graduation procedures, please click here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AXL38QDopaiH-6Ro5FDKnvNqKq6T9mszTQXkWwELJc0/edit?usp=sharing