To request a change for employee name, marital status, address or phone number - Please log into Skyward to request this change electronically.  Please click here for the instructions on how to change your phone number or address.  Please click here for instructions on how to submit a name change or a change in your marital status. 

Please click here for instructions on enabling widgets in Skyward.   

Please click here for instructions on how to submit an advanced degree pay and supplement request.

Acceptable Degree Guide to Acceptable Majors Chart (Instructional Employees) - Form 1263A

Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate - Form# W-4

Performance Pay Opt Out - Form# 1261

Verification of Employment - Instructional Form # 133

Verification of Employment - Non-Instructional Form # 1273

Former Employee Skyward Access