In an effort to hire highly-qualified professionals and finalize staffing levels for the new school year, the Martin County School District will host several job fairs prior to the first day of classes on August 10.
The Division of Human Resources is prepared to issue on-the-spot conditional offers of employment to qualified candidates in a number of key areas, including:
- Elementary teachers
- Math teachers
- English teachers
- Extended Day (Afterschool) Counselors
- School Bus Operators/Assistants
- Maintenance/Skilled Trades Staff
- Food Service Workers
- Substitute Teachers
Job Fairs will be held according to the following schedule:
Virtual Job Fair - Wednesday, August 3, 4:30 p.m. Interested candidates should register to attend here. The session will be held via Zoom.
In-Person Job Fairs - Thursday, August 4, and Monday, August 8. 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. 1939 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL, 34994. Interested candidates are encouraged to register here. Walk-ins are welcome. Candidates should bring copies of their current resume to the job fair.
Departmental On-Site Job Fairs - Thursday, August 4. 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Pre-registration is not required. Candidates should bring copies of their current resume.
- Transportation - 2845 SE Dixie Highway, Stuart, FL 34997. Phone: (772) 219-1287 ext. 36101
- Facilities/Custodial - 1939 SE Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34994. Phone: (772) 219-1200 ext. 30131
- Maintenance/Skilled Trades - 2845 SE Highway, Stuart, FL 34997. Phone: (772) 219-1200 ext. 36251
- Food & Nutrition Services - 1050 SE 10th Street Building 13, Stuart, FL 34994. Phone: (772) 223-2655 ext. 58100
In an effort to streamline the hiring process, the District will cover costs associated with fingerprinting and drug screening for qualified candidates through August 10, 2022.
The Martin County School Board recently increased the minimum pay for substitute teachers to $17.50/hour. More information is available here.
Effective October 1, 2022, all employees of the Martin County School District will earn a minimum rate of $15/hour.
The Martin County School District enthusiastically encourages veterans and qualified service members/spouses of service members to pursue careers within the school system. To learn more about Florida's instructional opportunities for military veterans, service members and families, please click here.
Employment opportunities are updated daily on the District's website.